Starts in 3 Months, 9 Days
October 21, 2020 All Day
43600 UKM Bangi, Selangor Malaysia
Korea Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Congress Asia 2014 brings together leading research institutes, pharmas, technologies, regulators and investors from Asia and beyond. It’s an unrivalled platform to learn about the stem cell business in Korea and Asia.
This seminar will unveil crucial strategies for commercialising a Korean stem cell based treatment, streamlining clinical development, navigating obtaining funds to expedite advanced R&D attempts & the regulatory landscape.
This occasion will function as a program for solution suppliers and pharmas, technologies, research institutes to discuss venture models and initiation, market opportunities in healing and non-curative stem cells.
This occasion will be co-located with the Korean National Institute of Health, and Regenerative Medicine Congress Asia. There’ll be a chance to meet and network with business decision makers.
Discussion topics for Stem Cells Korea
- Developments for up/down stream procedures
- Programs for QbD strategies
- Optimisation of cell lines for production
- Developments for cell line equilibrium
- Keeping biosafety concerns
- Uses of 3D, constant growing and
- Use technologies that are single
- Decrease of procedure bottlenecks
- Increase of output while keeping cell line quality
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Stemcells Technology Suppliers
- Cell Line Suppliers
- Cell Culturing
- Procedure sellers
- Venture Capitalists
- Law Firms
- Supply Chain Direction
- Solution Suppliers
Why you should attend Korean Stem cells 2014
- Take this chance to grow your company contacts in Korea
- Introduce your brand/cement your brand within the Korean marketplace
- Ask pros questions about the pharma business in Korea, walk away with a comprehensive comprehension
- Use our interactive roundtable discussions to obtain knowledge from your peers and bounce thoughts off a pro
- Make the most of our numerous networking sessions to become familiar with the whole convention delegation
Taking Place from October 21-23, 2014 Renaissance Seoul Hotel South Korea