April 21, 2014 All Day
The 2nd Annual Clinical Translation conference in Palm Springs helps bring together scientists, clinicians,regen medicine researchers as well as medical practitioners and cosmetic cell doctors. The meeting seeks to focus on studying, characterizing, and deploying various classes of cell based treatments for therapeutic uses.
In addition to the presentations during this conference,organizers have also partnered with surgeons and surgery centers in the Palm Springs vicinity to offer attending conference delegates a “hands-on” Practicum providing conference delegates the ability to observe in real-time the extraction of adipose tissue and its processing ex vivo. The “hands-on” demonstration will be led by leading surgeons in the field is in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the United States and is performed by board-certified surgeons.
This conference aims to provide a very valuable training,learning and networking experiences for both basic researchers and clinicians alike seeking the most up-to-date information, treatment protocols, and products in this field.
All paid delegates will be automatically registered to the Clinical Practicum which will be conducted in the evening of day 1 after the conclusion of the main conference presentations.
Agenda Topics Include:
- Adipose-derived Stem Cells
- Clinical Utility with Case Studies
- Stem Cell Clinical Perspectives
- Cosmetic Surgery, Anti-Aging and Associated Applications
- Regulatory and Ethical Considerations
- Clinical Translational Applications of Pluripotent and Totipotent Stem Cells
- Disease Classes Addressed and Current Status of Ongoing Clinical Trials with Adult Somatic Stem Cells
- Translational Research Activities with Adult Stem Cells
- Dental Applications – Dental Pulp Stem Cells
- Orthopaedic Stem cell and Sports Medicine Applications
- Tracking Cells in vivo using Flow Cytometry
- Umbilical Cord Blood-derived Stem Cells
- Veterinary Stem Cell Applications
This Conference is Ideally Suited for:
- Basic Researchers Seeking to Drive their Innovations towards Translational/Clinical Applications
- Cosmetic Surgeons, Surgeons Seeking to Understand the Regenerative Medicine/Stem Cells Space
- Attorneys, Investors, Regulatory Agency Professionals Seeking Clarity in the Regen Medicine/Stem Cell Therapy Field