Starts in 3 Months, 1 Day
October 13, 2020 All Day
Stem Cells China
Quantitative Biology: from Genes, Cells to Networks
October 13-17, 2014 in Suzhou, China
Abstract Deadline is extended to: August 24, 2014
Quantitative Biology: from Genes, Cells to Networks which will be held in Suzhou, China, located approximately 60 miles west of Shanghai. The conference will begin at 7:00pm on the evening of Monday October 13, and will conclude after lunch on Friday October 17, 2014.
The stem cell conference in China will include eight oral sessions and one poster session covering the latest findings across many topics in quantitative biology. Many talks will be selected from the openly submitted abstracts on the basis of scientific merit and relevance. Social events throughout the conference provide ample opportunity for informal interactions.
Major Topics for the conference include:
- Molecular & cellular modelling
- Single cell dynamics and cellular decision-making
- Quantitative genomics
- New computational and bioinformatics advances
- Quantitative approach to development, differentiation and disease
- Molecular evolution & population dynamics
- Quantitative neuronal and brain sciences
- Synthetic, chemical & imaging technology advances
- Thierry Emonet, Yale University, USA
- Hao Li, University of California, San Francisco, USA
- William Bialek, Princeton University, USA
- Johan Elf, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Kerwyn Casey Huang, Stanford University, USA
- Daniel Fisher, Stanford University, USA
- Chin lin Guo, Institute of Physics, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- Jiandong Huang, The University of Hong Kong, China
- Andrew Oates, MRC National Institute for Medical Research, UK
- Michael Lassig, University of Cologne, Germany
- Wendell Lim, Univeristy of California San Francisco, USA
- Jose Onuchic, Rice University, USA
- Qi Ouyang, Peking University, CHINA
- Hualin Shi, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
All abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organisers. Status of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organisers.
To learn more about the China Stem Cell Conference or if you have any other questions please contact us today.