April 23, 2014 All Day
The 2014 Organizing Committee is working to bring together the principal scientific leaders in our field for the largest global cell therapy conference of 2014.
The 20th Annual Meeting will be held in Paris, France. Over 1000 international delegates are expected to be in attendance. including:
- MD and/or PhD clinicians and scientists
- Laboratory professionals involved in cell-processing programs/facilities
- Industry personnel from cell therapy or enabling technology companies
- Regulatory experts
The Flow Cytometry and Cell Analysis Workshop has emerged from a long and fruitful collaboration between the ISCT and industry partners who have provided generous sponsorship.
Flow Cytometry and Cell Analysis Workshop
The aim of the Workshop is to give an introduction and update of recent flow-cytometry and cell analysis technologies, with particular emphasis in Quality Control and setup for cell therapy applications. The Workshop is addressed to both beginners and experienced users, but it is not a basic cytometry course.
The Workshop will focus on a central presentation followed by smaller discussion groups in three concurrent sessions, under the supervision of internationally acclaimed tutors.
Global Regulatory Perspectives Workshop
Wednesday April 23, 2013
8:00am – 5:30pm
Le Meridien Etoile (Conference Hotel)
Session Topics Included:
- Welcome to PIC/s: Regulatory implications of migration
- Pre-Clinical Strategies for Dealing with Safety Issues
- Early to Market: Approval Schemes, Examples and Post-Market Obligations
- Supply Chain and Product Integrity
20th Annual ISCT Meeting in Paris France
Wednesday 23rd April till Saturday 26th April, 2014
Main Conference Venue
Le Palais des Congrès de Paris.
2 Place de la Porte Maillot
75017 Paris, France